ROLAND ECO-SOL MAX2 INK 440ml
Introducing the high-definition ECO-SOL MAX® 2 - the fourth generation of Roland eco-solvent ink technology. Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX® 2 has been engineered specifically for the advanced eight-channel print head on the Roland SOLJET PRO4 and the VersaCAMM VSi Series. Featuring nine colours including CMYK, Lc, Lm, metallic, white and light black and offering a wider colour gamut, brighter metallics and more opaque white, MAX 2 ink is Roland's most versatile ink ever.
ECO-SOL MAX® 2 inks are virtually odourless, and nickel-free for a healthier work environment. Offering fast drying time, water, scratch and UV resistantance up to three years outdoors* without lamination, low cost per square metre, and broad media support, ECO-SOL MAX® 2 inks are the perfect solution for the latest wide format technology.
- Nine colours available (CMYK, LC, LM, Lk, Mt, Wt)
- Fast drying time for improved production speed
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Brighter metallics and higher opacity white
- Virtually odourless and nickel free for a healthy work environment
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of coated and uncoated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination*
- Available in 440cc cartridges (220cc white and metallic)