iECHO TK4S FLATBED CUTTER 2.1M WIDE
TK4S HIGH SPEED DIGITAL CUTTING SYSTEM
IECHO High Precision Digital Cutting System
The TK4S from iECHO is an excellent large format cutting solution, with the ability to perform through-cutting, kiss-cutting, milling, punching, creasing and marking functions with high speed and high precision. With conveyor, stacker and collecting options, it can complete material feeding and collecting quickly. The TK4S can even be fitted with dual cutting beams to instantly double your output.
Efficient Cutting Heads
The TK4S can be configured with 1, 2 or 3 cutting assemblies if multi-tool jobs are being cut. A wide range of tools can be quickly clipped into the chosen number of head assemblies. Maximum cutting speed is 1.5m per second, which allows for extremely good production efficiency.
Dual Beam Cutting Systems
All TK4S cutting tables that are 3.5m or longer can be fitted with iECHO's Dual Beam Cutting System. With two gantry beams working at the same time you can imagine the production speed increases!
Precise Automatic Positioning System Option
With the high precision CCD camera option, the TK4S can accurately locate the position of registration marks when cutting many different printed materials. It can automatically resolve the problems of manual positioning deviation and print deformation.
Onsite Assembly for Extra Large Format
Usually with extra large tables shipping from the factory can be difficult, not so with the TK4S. Extra large models are broken down into smaller components to allow transport in in standard shipping containers and regular trucks. On arrival to your site our trained staff will reassemble as part of the installation process.
IECHO Motion Control System
iECHO's CUTTERSERVER makes the cutting process smooth, efficient, perfect.
A built-in safety device ensures the security of the operator. If the beam is broken the machine will halt until restarted after the obstruction is removed.
IECHO Automatic Knife Initialisation
With the TK4S it is easy to control the cutting depth, accuracy is guaranteed with the built-in infrared sensor which measures the tool length.
IECHO Continuous Cutting System Options
iECHO's intelligent conveyor system makes feeding, cutting and collecting work easy. A continuous cutting function can cut long pieces, saving labour costs and significantly increasing productivity.
Huge range of tools
Some of the tools available with the iECHO TK4S include:
- EOT - Electric Oscillating Tool for cutting soft and medium density materials. Features a 1mm stroke.
- POT - Pneumatic Oscillating Tool is an air-driven tool with high oscillating frequency. The stroke is up to 8mm and it's suitable for cutting hard, dense materials. It can cut materials up to 50mm thick depending on the blade installed.
- DRT - Driven Rotary Tool for cutting textiles.
- UCT - Universal Cutting Tool for through-cutting materials with thicknesses up to 5mm. Fast speed and low cost.
- KCT - Kiss Cut Tool is for cutting self-adhesive vinyl, foil, films, thin paper, cardboard and other thin materials.
- CTT - Creasing tool is used for creasing corrugated materials, ideal for packaging.
- RZ - Router spindle (high speed) with a rotary speed of up to 50,000rpm. Can cut a wide range of hard and soft materials and also do precise engraving. Dust extraction system included.
- V-CUT - V-Cut tool for producing complex structural designs from foam core or sandwich board. The tool can be set at up to five different angles.
|2.5m x 2.1m
|3.5m x 2.1m
|5.5m x 2.1m
|3.3m x 2.9m
|4.3m x 2.9m
|6.3m x 2.9m
|Single or Dual Beams
|Max Cutting Speed
|1500mm per second
|7.5kw Vacuum System(s)
|Temperature 0-40 Degrees C Humidity 20-80% RH