ROLAND DG VERSAUV LEF-SERIES
The LEF Series benchtop UV flatbed printer pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with print, adding value to off-the-shelf items by transforming them into unique, personalised pieces. Customise small and medium-sized items on demand by adding corporate branding and striking graphics - from a single object to a short production run. Simple to operate and packed with potential, the LEF Series enables direct printing onto a huge range of materials and objects up to 100mm thick – producing stunning colour, realistic textures and stylish embossed effects.
The LEF Series comes with a range of new functions that make it even easier and more efficient to use:
- Print onto PVC, plastics, canvas, wood, leather, fabric, and other materials.
- In addition to CMYK, clear ink produces premium gloss and matte finishes for unique textured effects, and white ink is available to ensure colours pop on dark or clear substrates.
- Optional on-board primer increases efficiency by prepping the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-colour customisation.
- A height tolerance of 2mm.
- Optional rotary axis jig is available.
- An automatic media height system for detecting the thickness of the substrate.
- A Head Refresh Feature removes any ink remaining on the print heads and cleans the print head surface to maintain the health of the printer.
- New Nozzle Mask function.
- A Multiple Print function allows users to perform the next print just by pressing the start button on the machine.
- A Start Timer function to automatically complete the set-up procedures.
- A built-in vacuum table.
- Roland DG VersaWorks 6 RIP software included.
Feel the Colour with Gloss ECO-UV Ink
Add gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add a whole new dimension of “touch and colour.” Develop your own special finishes or choose from seventy-two, ready-to-use texture patterns in our Roland DG Texture System Library. Roland DG ECO-UV clear ink also enables you to print functional tactile finishes such as Braille and raised text directly to media in shiny gloss or matte.
State-of-the-Art Ink Printing
Print graphics with smooth colour and exceptional detail on a virtually limitless range of merchandise, materials and products.
CMYK, White and Gloss ECO-UV inks offer stunning results.
ECO-UVinks are engineered for use on all applications— you don’t need to purchase multiple ink sets for different media use.
- Create colours that pop on dark or clear substrates with White ink that acts as a spot colour.
- Optional Primer ink enables you to prep the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-color customisation.
- An Automated Ink Circulation System stops ink pigments from settling in the ink lines for even consistency.
- Mist Filters catch the surplus ink that mists off the edges of your media to avoid overspray and
- keep ink from falling on internal components.
Intelligent Test Printing
Save time and materials by altering the test print position— test print on the same material multiple times.
Roland DG Intelligent Pass Control
Controls dot placement between each pass for faster throughput and excellent image quality in all print modes.
LED Pointer Set-Up
The built-in LED alignment system sets the origin point when printing on different media – use it as a two-point reference to detect flat substrates or as a centre origin point of reference on curved or odd-shaped items.
Ideal for efficiently and accurately securing thin materials and delicate media, the LEF2-300 features a built-in vacuum table for stable printing and high-quality results. An optional vacuum table is also available for the LEF2-200.
Get excellent print results when printing on cylindrical objects with an optional machine attachment.
|Max. Printing Area||
770mm x 330mm
508mm x 330mm
|Acceptable Rigid Media||
800mm x 360mm x 100mm thick
538mm x 360mm x 100mm thick
|Acceptable Material Weight||
Up to 8kg
Up to 5kg
Ethernet (100Base-TX or 10Base-T, automatic switching)
Piezo ink-jet method
6-Colour CMYK plus White & Clear
6-Colour CMYK plus White
Maximum 1440 dpi
220ml per cartridge
Ink level indicator for each colour, ink low warning system
Roland DG VersaWorksTM
|Exhaust/fume extraction system||
Temperature 20-32° Celsius; Humidity 35-80%
Cleaning kit, Roland DG Versaworks RIP software, User Manual etc.
(W) 1560mm x (D) 955mm x (H) 576mm
(W) 1202mm x (D) 962mm x (H) 549mm