EYKON FB LED UV FLATBED PRINTER
The EYKON FB is a high speed UV-LED curable inkjet system on a moving gantry flatbed. It is an ideal engine for both step and repeat work and for printing multiple jobs on differently sized media. Borderless printing avoids an extra finishing step, saving time and money. Thanks to the multilayer printing feature the EYKON FB prints colour and white ink layers in one run.
Excellent Print Quality
EYKON FB can print on practically any rigid and sheet material. It delivers exceptional print quality on a wide variety of indoor and outdoor media such as corrugated boards, plastics, plexiglass, mirrors, exhibition panels, wood, aluminium, and MDF. White ink and six colours with 7 pl print heads allow it to deliver images that will give you and your customers a competitive advantage. The high-density colour printing function makes prints even brighter and more intense.
• Ink Type: AGFA LED-UV Curable
• Colours: CMYK plus Light Cyan & Light Magenta (Optional White)
• Available sizes: 2.5m x 1.3m or 3.2m x 2.0m
• Maximum Media Thickness: 100mm
• True flatbed with moving gantry
• High productivity
• Excellent print quality on sheets and rigids
• Wide colour gamut and high durability
• UV LEDs that save time, costs and the environment
UV LED Print Technology
Equipped with powerful, water-cooled 16 Watt/cm² UV LED lamps for the curing process, the EYKON FB LEDs come with a number of economical, ecological and business-generating benefits:
• LEDs are cool to the touch and have minimal heat output, which is why they allow for a broader scope of print applications. They enable you to print on heat-sensitive substrates such as thin slides, self-adhesive sheets or stretched PVC materials. In addition, limited heat generation involves a very stable bi-directional calibration.
• LED lamps can be switched on and off instantly, without any degradation of intensity. That means there is no lamp warm-up time or delay for shutter motion. This results in faster operations and higher productivity.
• LEDs last for at least 10,000 hours each. They generate a consistent output throughout that period with no lamp change downtime or any consumable costs.
• LEDs have a maximum energy consumption of 1 kWh per module, which leads to significant power savings.
• As UV-LED lamps don’t contain mercury, there is no need for mercury disposal or any related costs.
• UV-LEDs don’t produce ozone gas that needs to be extracted by ventilation.
AGFA’s Wide Colour Gamut, No Matter the Medium
AGFA-made UV inks boast a wide colour gamut and high colour vibrancy in both indoor and outdoor applications. Providing outstanding adhesion - even on the most difficult substrates. These inks are your best option in terms of Flexibility, image longevity and outdoor resistance. All of AGFA’s UV inks (white and colour) offer outstanding, stable jetting performance and deliver the same high-quality results, batch after batch.