- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
- Efficiently cuts up to 500mm per second, providing maximum productivity.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
- Roland DG CutStudio™ (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
- Backed by the industry's most comprehensive service & support
Strength comes from within.
The Roland DG GS-24 flexes its muscles with up to 350 grams of force (a 40% increase) - making cutting and weeding thick substrates like magnetic materials a piece of cake. Blade offset values can be adjusted manually—which means that even the smallest, most intricate designs will be cut flawlessly on a multitude of materials. The GS-24 leverages its completely re-designed cutting carriage and blade holder, accepting a wide range of materials (50 to 700mm wide). Vinyls. Paint mask. Twill. Heat transfer. Sandblast material. The GS-24 does it all.
Speed that's Spot On.
Thanks to a highly-innovative digital servomotor, the GS-24 can cut up to 500mm per second. But speed without accuracy doesn’t mean anything. That’s where our curve-smoothing function comes in—precisely cutting at the highest speeds to optimise productivity and efficiency.
Powerful CutStudio™ Software Included
Specially-designed to harmoniously work with Roland DG products, Roland DG CutStudio™ (included) allows you to quickly, easily, and effectively enlarge, reduce, reposition, rotate, and mirror images. The GS-24 also cuts oversized images using an improved tiling function, and even cuts true type fonts without the need for outlining. Supports BMP, JPG, STX, AI, and EPS file formats, as well as the ability to cut directly from Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.
Min: 50mm Max: 700mm
|Max. Cutting Speed||
860mm (W) x 319mm (D) x 235mm (H)
AC Adapter, Power Cord, Blade, Blade Holder, Roller Base, Alignment Tool, USB Cable, Setup Guide