ROLAND TRUEVIS 8 COLOUR PRINTER/CUTTER
- Wide format printer/cutter available in 1625mm and 1371mm widths
- New GREENGUARD Gold certified TrueVIS inks come in cost-effective 500ml pouches with reusable cartridges
- Four new Roland DG FlexFire print heads fire precision droplet patterns at maximum speed, quality and efficiency.
- New Bluetooth-enabled Roland DG Mobile Panel allows smartphone or tablet control panel operation.
- New cutting carriage, blade holder, and blade for increased downforce and media compatibility.
- Bright LED task lighting illuminates print and maintenance areas for improved visibility.
- Available in four-colour, seven-colour and eight-colour modes. Additional colours include light cyan, light magenta, light black, and white.
- New Roland VersaWorks Dual software included with improved file compatibility.
- Front-loading ink cartridge system for easy access
- Safe to use and 100% VOC (volatile organic compound) free
- Durable up to 3-years outdoors*
- 3 Year Roland "Heads & All" Warranty - conditions apply.
Maximum Ink Quality and Minimal Cost
All new TrueVIS INK has been GREENGUARD Gold certified and is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering a wide colour gamut and improved output, while meeting stricter environmental standards and user demands for lower costs, without sacrificing quality. 500ml pouches fit neatly into reusable cartridges and slide into a hidden ink bay for clean usage and less waste.
TrueVIS INK is available in the following configurations:
- CMYK(x2) – Dual CMYK for maximum productivity
- CMYKLcLmLk – Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black for fine details and smooth gradations
- CMYKLcLmLk+W – White ink allows for enhanced printing on dark or clear substrates
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Everything about the way the TrueVIS produces images has been perfected. Four completely new Roland DG FlexFire print heads fire precision droplets in 3 sizes and a wide print swath. Every drop of ink falls exactly where it is intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colours at production speeds.
New Cutting Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
Roland DG started with cutting and they haven’t stopped since. The TrueVIS features Roland's most advanced print/cut technology to date. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Remote Control your Production with Smart New Technology
In addition to a built-in control panel, a new Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions of VG printer/cutters with your existing smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection. This innovative new feature provides a rich interface directly on, or remotely in range of, your TrueVIS. Receive status updates as well as remotely manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions. Very smart.
Deliver Amazing Results More Effectively and Efficiently
The VG is built to make everyday operation easier. It features an attractive, rigid new industrial design that minimises vibrations for optimum printing and cutting performance. Bright LED lighting improves visibility in the printing and maintenance areas, making it easier to review prints in progress and perform routine maintenance tasks. Improved motor and drive systems provide added durability for heavy users. Optional take-up and drying units boost performance during unattended high-volume operation.
New Roland Versaworks Dual Rip included
VersaWorks Dual – free with the TrueVIS – features a new core engine for better file processing, including files with transparencies, plus the advanced and ease-of-use capabilities that VersaWorks is known for.
- Now with native PDF processing, including files with transparencies
- Supports up to four Roland devices
- User-friendly interface
- Predictive Ink Calculator
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Colour spot colour libraries
- Variable data printing
- Embedded ICC support ink level adjustment tools
- Advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options
Three Year Extended Warranty
There's no question that Roland inkjets combine unbeatable performance with legendary Roland reliability. As further proof of their unmatched reliability, Roland is pleased to offer an unprecedented Three-Year Heads and all Warranty on the VG. All that's required for this bonus is online registration with installation information within 30 days of your purchase and confirmation* that Roland inks are running in the machine.
*Additional Terms and Conditions apply - please contact us for further information.
|Specification||VG-640 TrueVIS Printer/Cutter
||VG-540 TrueVIS Printer/Cutter|
|RRP Ex GST||
|Max. Printing Width||
|Max. Cutting Width||
210mm to 1625mm
210mm to 1371mm
Ethernet (100Base-TX or 1000Base-T)
8-Colour CMYKLcLm plus Light Black and White OR
Maximum 900 dpi
Automatic & Manual
Permanent with 500ml replaceable pouches
Ink level indicator for each colour, ink low warning system - Roland OnSupport
Roland VersaWorks Dual
|Heater Unit Temp Range||
Temperature 20-32° Celsius; Humidity 35-80%
Power cord, Dedicated Stand, Drain Bottles, Media Clamps, Media Holders, VersaWorks Dual RIP, Users Manual, Setup Guide
(W) 2945mm x (D) 745mm x (H) 1310mm
(W) 2685mm x (D) 745mm x (H) 1310mm(W)
205kg with Stand
191kg with Stand